Category: Pasta & Noodles
Roasted Sesame Longevity Noodles
Preparation Time: 20 mins
A popular dish to make for special occasions, get-togethers are going to be that much more fun when you taste the explosion of flavour and texture in this quick Longevity Noodles dish elevated by a touch of Sesame Dressing!
An ancient Chinese belief holds that long noodles are the key to a long life, so don’t cut the noodles as you eat them!
- Noodle 150g
- Chicken (sliced)30g
- Bunashimeji mushroom10g
- Abalone (sliced)10g
- Onion (sliced)20g
- Spring Onion (sliced)Some
- Red Chili (thinly sliced)Some
- Kewpie Dressing Roasted Sesame4 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce 1 tbsp
How To Make
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Transfer to a bowl.
- Remove the base of Bunashimeji mushroom. Break up the mushroom into smaller pieces.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add some oil followed by onion, chicken, Bunashimeji mushroom and abalone. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles followed by Kewpie Dressing Roasted Sesame, oyster sauce and some water. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Transfer the noodles to a plate and garnish with some spring onions and red chili
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Make your mealtimes more magical and get your hands on Kewpie products here
Discover our delectable food options and experience enhanced dishes that make for more fun and happier mealtimes for yourself, your friends, and your family!Learn More