Category: Pasta & Noodles
Roasted Sesame Longevity Noodles
A popular dish to make for special occasions, get-togethers are going to be that much more fun when you taste the explosion of flavour and texture in this quick Longevity Noodles dish elevated by a touch of Sesame Dressing!
An ancient Chinese belief holds that long noodles are the key to a long life, so don’t cut the noodles as you eat them!
- Noodle 150g
- Chicken (sliced)30g
- Bunashimeji mushroom10g
- Abalone (sliced)10g
- Onion (sliced)20g
- Spring Onion (sliced)Some
- Red Chili (thinly sliced)Some
- Kewpie Dressing Roasted Sesame4 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce 1 tbsp
How To Make
- Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain. Transfer to a bowl.
- Remove the base of Bunashimeji mushroom. Break up the mushroom into smaller pieces.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add some oil followed by onion, chicken, Bunashimeji mushroom and abalone. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles followed by Kewpie Dressing Roasted Sesame, oyster sauce and some water. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Transfer the noodles to a plate and garnish with some spring onions and red chili