- KEWPIE Dressing Yuzu Shoyu
- Dried Somen Noodles 250g
- Salmon 200g
- Vegetables Oil
- Yuzu Peel
How To Make
- Boil dried somen noodles in boiling water. After that, dip it in cold water.
- Warm pan, add the vegetables oil, salmon, salt, and a bit of pepper.
- Arrange somen noodles on a plate, top with grilled salmon and Yuzu peel.
- Serve somen noodles with KEWPIE Japanese Dressing Yuzu Shoyu
Tips for salad dressing, recommend to keep chilled and shake well before use for extra deliciousness.
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Category: Pasta & Noodles
Roasted Sesame Longevity Noodles
A popular dish to make for special occasions, get-togethers are going to be that much more fun when you taste the explosion of flavour and texture in this quick Longevity Noodles dish elevated by a touch of Sesame Dressing!