Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
So cosy, comforting, and made so much creamier thanks to Kewpie’s pasta sauce. Best of all, this is made in 30 min from start to finish – so quick and easy!
Shiitake mushroom helps to fight the heart disease epidemic by reducing blood pressure and lowering cholesterol.
- Chicken (sliced and boiled) 20g
- Shiitake Mushroom (sliced) 80g
- Cooking Cream 60ml
- Basil Leaf some
- KEWPIE Pasta Sauce Soy Sauce & Garlic Butter Taste3 tbsp
How To Make
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms until fragrant.
- Add water and cream, mix well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next, add chicken slices and continue cooking..
- Pour KEWPIE Pasta Sauce Soy Sauce & Garlic Butter Taste and stir well
- Lastly, garnish with basil leaves and serve.