Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
Preparation Time: 20 mins
So cosy, comforting, and made so much creamier thanks to Kewpie’s pasta sauce. Best of all, this is made in 30 min from start to finish – so quick and easy!
Shiitake mushroom helps to fight the heart disease epidemic by reducing blood pressure and lowering cholesterol.
- Chicken (sliced and boiled) 20g
- Shiitake Mushroom (sliced) 80g
- Cooking Cream 60ml
- Basil Leaf some
- KEWPIE Pasta Sauce Soy Sauce & Garlic Butter Taste3 tbsp
How To Make
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms until fragrant.
- Add water and cream, mix well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Next, add chicken slices and continue cooking..
- Pour KEWPIE Pasta Sauce Soy Sauce & Garlic Butter Taste and stir well
- Lastly, garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Make your mealtimes more magical and get your hands on Kewpie products here
Discover our delectable food options and experience enhanced dishes that make for more fun and happier mealtimes for yourself, your friends, and your family!Learn More