Vietnamese Chicken Spring Roll
In this quick and easy recipe, toss in a mixture of chicken, lettuce, herbs, and spices for a dish that’s infused with flavour! See how Kewpie’s irresistible Spicy Black Pepper Sandwich Spread seals the deal in this meal!
Thinner rice paper requires cooler water.
- Rice Paper 3 pcs
- Lettuce (thinly sliced)300g
- Onion (thinly sliced)200g
- Red Capsicum (finely diced) 100g
- Chicken Breast (roasted and sliced)250g
- KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Spicy Black Pepper100ml
How To Make
- Fill a large bowl with water. Dip one rice paper into the water for 1 second to soften. Lay it flat. In a row across the center, place all the remaining ingredients, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side.
- Drizzle KEWPIE Sandwich Spread Spicy Black Pepper on top..
- Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper..
- Serve rolled spring rolls with chopped coriander.
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Grilled Chicken Tortilla Wrap
Who doesn’t love tortilla and chicken combination? Whip your family up Kewpie’s special grilled chicken wraps perfect for a quick summer lunch! These are sure to be packed with flavour, really easy and quick to make and perfect for lunches and picnics.
Cheesy Egg Toast
If you’re having breakfast, go for the yummiest way to start your day! Easy and delicious, Kewpie’s Cheesy Cheese Sandwich Spread does a new take on a baked egg-in-a-hole. It’s toasty, cheesy, and gives you a perfect simple breakfast!
Make your mealtimes more magical and get your hands on Kewpie products here
Discover our delectable food options and experience enhanced dishes that make for more fun and happier mealtimes for yourself, your friends, and your family!Learn More