- Cucumber (sliced)5g
- Tomato (sliced)10g
- Spring Onion (finely chopped)some
- KEWPIE Tartar Sauce30g
How To Make
- Poach the shrimps in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 to 3 mins or until just cooked, drain and refresh in iced water, drain again, then peel, and devein.
- Next, cut the baguette open lengthwise.
- Line the baguette with slices of cucumber, tomato and the cooked shrimps.
- Drizzle Kewpie Tartar Sauce on top and garnish with spring onions.
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Grilled Chicken Tortilla Wrap
Who doesn’t love tortilla and chicken combination? Whip your family up Kewpie’s special grilled chicken wraps perfect for a quick summer lunch! These are sure to be packed with flavour, really easy and quick to make and perfect for lunches and picnics.