Tartar Shrimp Baguette
Made with shrimps served on a soft bun with lettuce and Kewpie’s tartar sauce, treat yourself to a delicious recipe for the perfect summer sandwich!
One large (21/25 ct.) shrimp has only seven calories.
- Cucumber (sliced)5g
- Tomato (sliced)10g
- Spring Onion (finely chopped)some
- KEWPIE Tartar Sauce30g
How To Make
- Poach the shrimps in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 to 3 mins or until just cooked, drain and refresh in iced water, drain again, then peel, and devein.
- Next, cut the baguette open lengthwise.
- Line the baguette with slices of cucumber, tomato and the cooked shrimps.
- Drizzle Kewpie Tartar Sauce on top and garnish with spring onions.
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Grilled Chicken Tortilla Wrap
Who doesn’t love tortilla and chicken combination? Whip your family up Kewpie’s special grilled chicken wraps perfect for a quick summer lunch! These are sure to be packed with flavour, really easy and quick to make and perfect for lunches and picnics.
Vietnamese Chicken Spring Roll
In this quick and easy recipe, toss in a mixture of chicken, lettuce, herbs, and spices for a dish that’s infused with flavour! See how Kewpie’s irresistible Spicy Black Pepper Sandwich Spread seals the deal in this meal!
Cheesy Egg Toast
If you’re having breakfast, go for the yummiest way to start your day! Easy and delicious, Kewpie’s Cheesy Cheese Sandwich Spread does a new take on a baked egg-in-a-hole. It’s toasty, cheesy, and gives you a perfect simple breakfast!