Protein nutrition Salad
Like so many things in life, a good salad is all about balance. And this recipe gives you exactly all that! Prepare for a protein-filled mix of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, sprinkled with pumpkin seeds, and lastly, Kewpie’s Roasted Sesame Yuzu Dressing! Dig-in!
Dried grape can regulates blood pressure, weight loss and helps boost immunity.
- Lettuce (salad-sized)80g
- Cherry Tomato (halved)10g
- Red Onion (sliced)5g
- Carrot (sliced)10g
- Japanese Cucumber (sliced)20g
- Dried Grape10g
- Grilled Chicken (sliced)1pc
- Smoked Duck (sliced)1pc
- Smoked Salmon (thinly sliced)1pc
- Pumpkin Seed (cooked)1 tbsp.
- Sesame Seed (cooked)1 tbsp.
- Kewpie Dressing Roasted Sesame Yuzu Taste30g
How To Make
- Boil The Beetroot In Water With Medium Heat Until The Skin Easily Peels Off And Cuts It Into Chunks.
- Next, preheat the frying pan with olive oil, then grill the chicken breast until golden brown OR fry the duck breast/ salmon for 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Combine all vegetables and dried grapes on a serving plate.
- Lastly, sprinkle the cooked pumpkin seed and sesame seed on top and serve with Kewpie Dressing Roasted Sesame Yuzu Taste.
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Potato, Mushroom & Rocket Salad
This warm mushroom salad with potato and fresh greens will undoubtedly be one of your all-time favourite salads. Potatoes, carrots, mushrooms are the star, topped with Kewpie’s delectable Roasted Sesame Dressing and fresh greens for a hearty and satisfying meal!
Make your mealtimes more magical and get your hands on Kewpie products here
Discover our delectable food options and experience enhanced dishes that make for more fun and happier mealtimes for yourself, your friends, and your family!Learn More