Potato, Mushroom & Rocket Salad
This warm mushroom salad with potato and fresh greens will undoubtedly be one of your all-time favourite salads. Potatoes, carrots, mushrooms are the star, topped with Kewpie’s delectable Roasted Sesame Dressing and fresh greens for a hearty and satisfying meal!
Do you know that the potato is about 80% water and 20% solids?
- Potato 150g
- Carrot 50g
- Mushroom 2 pcs
- Rocket Leaf 200g
- Cherry Tomato 4 pcs
- KEWPIE Dressing Roasted Sesamesome
How To Make
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 mins. Drain, cool, peel and dice.
- Place the mushrooms in a single layer on the prepared pan, saute until they have started to soften and lose their juices.
- Let the mushrooms cool slightly, then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Clean jars with a lid. Place the potatoes on the bottom, add cherry tomatoes, and followed by mushroom, cucumber and carrot. Top with lettuce leaves and serve with KEWPIE DRESSING ROASTED SESAME.