Pineapple Fried Rice
With so many variations of this dish, Kewpie makes this dish stand out with its tastier and healthier alternative— Classic Japanese Style Mayonnaise! Check out this recipe for a quick and easy-cook dish that will have you salivating for the next meal time!
Replace cooking oil with KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style for a tastier fried rice!
- Pineapple (cubed)50g
- Red Onion (diced)50g
- Green Chili (thinly sliced)20g
- Garlic (diced)10g
- Rice (cooked)80g
- Egg1 pc
- Turmeric PowderSome
How To Make
- Gently beat the egg in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat up the pan and drizzle 1 tbsp of KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style to replace cooking oil.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until fragrant. Mix in the pineapples, green chilies and cook for another 2 mins.
- Next, add the turmeric and stir until the vegetables are coated with the spice. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Add the rice and mix well with the vegetables. Continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Lastly, squeeze KEWPIE Mayonnaise Japanese Style on the top before serve.