Crab Meat Potato Salad
A fluffy seafood-potato salad which is best served anytime with Kewpie’s Tartar Sauce, making this dish a whole new version of one of Hawaii’s most loved salads!
The word potato comes from the Spanish word patata
- Potato (cubed)300g
- Rec Chili (thinly sliced)50g
- Red Onion (thinly sliced)50g
- Crab Meat Stick40g
- Salt & Peppersome
- KEWPIE Tartar Sauce 3 tbsp.
How To Make
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 15 to 20 mins or until tender. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, crab meat, onion, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Combine all vegetables and dried grapes on a serving plate.
- Then, drizzle KEWPIE Tartar Sauce on top. Toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Products You Need For This Dish
you may also like
Potato, Mushroom & Rocket Salad
This warm mushroom salad with potato and fresh greens will undoubtedly be one of your all-time favourite salads. Potatoes, carrots, mushrooms are the star, topped with Kewpie’s delectable Roasted Sesame Dressing and fresh greens for a hearty and satisfying meal!